Motivate Yourself for Success with these
Books, Workbooks, and CDs. Values-Based Life and Leadership
Strategies that Really Work.
Proven strategies for goal-setting, personal
motivation, leadership development, and life success. You will learn
- Dream bigger and think more creatively.
- Confront your fears with courage and
- Stop procrastinating and use your time more
- Overcome inner barriers holding you back from being
- Be more effective as a leader – and as a
- Achieve your most authentic goals.
- Become the person you are truly meant to
SparkStore.com is your best source for
motivational books, CDs, and other resources for
leadership development, and success coaching and
Values-based life and leadership
Motivation: Be your own Success
Coach by applying the strategies in these books and CDs to your work
and your life.
Leadership: Learn how you can
be a more effective leader at work, at home, and in your
Goal-Setting: Stop cheating
yourself with anemic goals and dreams!
Team-Building: Learn from the
greatest leaders in history and fiction how to motivate your team
Wealth and Money: Achieve your
financial goals by living your values.
Spiritual and Emotional
Strength: The ultimate benefit of values-based living is
the emotional equanimity and spiritual peace that you gain.
All Hands on Deck
All Corey Whitaker wanted from the? airport limo ride was a few quiet minutes to think about how, in his role as new CEO, he could pull Owatt Hospitality Services back from the brink of bankruptcy. So he was annoyed to learn that someone else would be sharing his limo...until he saw who that person was! In All Hands on Deck, Walt Disney introduces Corey - and you - to some of history's greatest business leaders. As you follow Walt and Corey on their journey in this intriguing story, you will learn how:
- Henry Ford inspired a company, and changed the world, with a compelling vision
- Tom Watson created the cultural blueprint that transformed IBM into a powerhouse
- General Robert Wood Johnson fostered cultural toughness at J&J to turn every adversity into advantage
- Ray Kroc built a worldwide fast food empire held together with the glue of trust
- Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard shaped "the HP Way" with the power of stories
- Mary Kay Ash inspired one of the most enthusiastic sales forces the world has ever seen
- And a lot more
You cannot hold people accountable for the things that really matter. To compete in today's tough economy, you must have a culture of ownership. In this book, you'll learn how legendary business leaders did it. All Hands on Deck is an inspiring story that takes you - and your business - on the journey of cultural transformation. You will learn practical strategies that will help you build an authentic culture, where employees show up to work for more than just a paycheck, see themselves as partners in the enterprise, and translate their spirit of ownership into sustained high performance. In today's stormy economic seas, you need All Hands on Deck!
Spark Plug PLUS is Graduate School
for Life™. Advanced skills for goal-setting,
personal motivation, and leadership
Spark Plug PLUS
Spark Plug PLUS offers members a unique
and effective package of success training, leadership
coaching, and motivational resources that will help you
achieve your goals. As a SP(+) Member, you will:
- Receive a regular infusion of innovative and proprietary
resources for personal motivation, leadership development,
and goal achievement, including the monthly Values Coach
- Participate in informative and inspirational monthly
teleconferences that feature proven strategies for setting
and achieving big goals. These calls are recorded and
archived at no additional charge for members.
- Have access to our comprehensive library of special
reports and audio recordings on personal motivation,
goal-setting, business success, career management, wealth
creation, and leadership.
- Receive a complimentary subscription to
BookSparks™ – the books that could change your life
if you only had time to read them.
- Receive personal guidance from Joe Tye, America’s Values
Coach tm, on strategies to help you achieve your goals and
“I’ve been a student of the 7
Habits since 1989, and have been trained in facilitating this
course. I’ve found that the resources of Spark Plug PLUS and
The Twelve Core Action Values really is like
a graduate curriculum for the 7 Habits.” Freddi Steele,
reasons why your employer should pay your Spark Plug PLUS